- R1, LLC • Scooter C.A.T.™ is an Authorized Dealer;
- Compact Adult Tricycle – a new alternative in energy-efficient transportation for the 21st century;
- ADA-Compliant (personal mobility device);
- Insurance & Medicare Approved;
- 300 lbs. Occupant Capacity;
- 300 lbs. Towing Capacity (with optional trailer);
- Speeds up to 16MPH (two key selectable ranges) (0-6MPH; and 0-16MPH key selectable);
- Range up to 25-miles (per charge);
- Travels as Baggage on the Airlines for FREE (handicapped device); and
- 1-Year Warranty (excepting for batteries & tires).
$2,195.95 (ask about our senior discount)
CONTACT INFO: R1, LLC Scooter C.A.T.™ • TEAM5poker.com Affiliate • Nevada Scooter C.A.T. Authorized Dealer • Rick D. Lucas • 3540 W. Sahara Avenue, Suite #640 • Las Vegas, NV 89102-5816 • www.TEAM5poker.com • RICK@TEAM5poker.com • (775) 443-6507 (c) •
WHAT IS A SCOOTER C.A.T. +3?
Compact Adult Tricycle – a new alternative in energy-efficient transportation for the 21st century.
IS IT LIKE A SEGWAY?
It’s faster, goes further on a single charge, is much easier to ride, offers the alternative of a seat; and costs 20% of a Segway.
HOW FAST DOES IT GO?
Up to 16 mph. Of course this will vary with rider weight and terrain. But on a flat surface with a 300 lb. person on board, Scooter C.A.T. + 3 has been timed at 16 mph with a GPS.
HOW LONG DOES THE BATTERY LAST ON A SINGLE CHARGE?
About 25 miles. Again, the speed, terrain and rider weight will vary this number.
HOW LONG WILL THE BATTERIES LAST (LIFETIME)?
Between 300 and 500 lifetime charges (Insure that the batteries are fully charged prior to riding your Scooter C.A.T. +3 for the first time. Ride your Scooter C.A.T. +3 for the first three (3) to five (5) time until the batteries are fully discharged; then recharge the batteries overnight. The batteries should be recharged frequently, at least once every 30-days, for the longest battery life. For best results, recharge the batteries after every use).
WHAT KIND OF BATTERY DOES IT HAVE?
There are (4) 12 volt dry cell batteries on board.
DO I HAVE TO GET REPLACEMENT BATTERIES FROM YOU?
No, these are generic batteries that can be purchased at many locations. However, you are invited to contact Rick Lucas at R1, LLC • Scooter C.A.T.™ • (775) 443-6507 (c) for all of your Scooter C.A.T. +3 needs.
HOW DO I RECHARGE THE BATTERY?
The free-standing charger which is included with each Scooter C.A.T. +3 simply connects to a 110v receptacle and then into the back of the scooter. Charging takes about 4-8 hours for a full-charge and uses about 10-cents worth of electricity.
DO A NEED A DRIVER LICENSE TO OPERATE A SCOOTER C.A.T. +3?
No. Being ADA-compliant, in most locations it is treated as a personal mobility device which does not require licensing. However, local laws can vary. So if you plan to use it on the street or roadway, you should consult your local authorities.
HOW MUCH DOES THE SCOOTER C.A.T. +3 WEIGH?
Approximately 93 lbs.
CAN I GET THE SCOOTER C.A.T. +3 IN ANY COLOR OTHER THAN WHITE?
At the present time, white is the only color available from the factory.
WHERE IS THE MOTOR?
The motor is in the front wheel. It is a 350-watt direct current, brushless motor that is used in thousands upon thousands of electric bikes, motorcycles and scooters around the world.
WHERE DO I GET REPLACEMENT PARTS?
Contact Rick D. Lucas at R1, LLC • Scooter C.A.T.™ • (775) 443-6507 (c).
1-Year Warranty (excepting batteries & tires).
INCLUDED ITEMS: Headlight, Taillight, Brake Light, Horn, Basket, and Cooler.
SCOOTER C.A.T. +3 Our newest model that includes as standard equipment:
- Folding handlebar for easy transport
- Key on handlebar for better accessibility
- Two-speed operation
- Two safety wheels in the rear
- Built in wagon mount
- Enclosed undercarriage for better performance in wet areas
- Headlight, taillight and brake light.
- Emergency brake
- Removable basket on handlebar
- Seat post and large Cloud 9™ seat
- 1-year limited warranty
- $2,195.95 (ask about our senior discount).