T5 Logo Creation
T5 Logo Creation for business branding, business cards, letterhead, advertisements, flyers or website graphic design/display. In most cases the design process requires a number of iterations in order to come up with a finished design/product.
The more specific that you can be as to a number of critical factors (on the front-end); the shorter the time frame and the fewer number of iterations required to reach exactly what you are looking for.
Please consider the following six factors:
(1) The specific graphic elements or images that you would like to include in your graphic design (logo);
(2) Any specific graphic elements or images would you like to AVOID in your graphic design (logo);
(3) Specific colors, or combinations of colors, that you would like your graphic design to include or exclude;
(4) Please provide a brief business description of your company and its mission in a format that will allow the designer to gain a sense of your company that he can translate graphically. This assists the designer in creating a logo that complements your business;
(5) Please provide any references of specific logos that you like or find graphically pleasing, so that your designer can get a sense of your creative tastes; and
(6) If you have any specific ideas or graphic concepts in mind that you would like to use as a starting point, no matter how rough (sketches are very helpful), please email them to: support@TEAM5poker.com.
We work diligently with you in order to come up with a finished product that you find pleasing and that your customers will find exciting.
'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.' (Clarke's Third Law) - Sir Arthur C. Clarke, CBE, FRAS 'Profiles of The Future', 1961 • British science fiction writer, science writer, inventor, undersea explorer, and television series host (16 December 1917 – 19 March 2008).
Sign-up to create your own ‘top-notch‘ professional video slideshows at http://animoto.com/?ref=a_xglmyweb.